- 2 mechanical pencils with lead refills (#2 lead preferred)
- 2 Expo dry-erase whiteboard markers
- 1 pencil box
- 1 box of 24-count Crayola crayons
- 1 box of Crayola colored pencils
- 1 Fiskars brand student scissors
- 1 Elmer's brand glue stick
- 1 70-page, wide-ruled spiral notebook
- 4 non-spiral composition books
- Earbuds or headphones
- Computer mouse with USB connection
Donations of other supplies are always appreciated and will help us allocate funds towards academics and activities. These include, but are not limited to: Boxes of tissues, non-scented wet wipes, copy paper, lined notebook paper, #2 pencils, crayons and other school supplies.
Please note that the Constitution of the State of California requires that we provide a public education to you free of charge. Your right to a free education is for all school/educational activities, whether curricular or extracurricular, and whether you get a grade for the activity or class. Subject to certain exceptions, your right to a free public education means that we cannot require you or your family to purchase materials, supplies, equipment or uniforms for any school activity, nor can we require you or your family to pay security deposits for access, participation, materials, or equipment. Therefore, while this list suggests that students bring a number of items, they are considered voluntary. No student will be restricted from participation if supplies are not sent to school.